At WICKED GARAGE we want to ensure you, our customer, are being treated fairly and billed for work in a professional manner. We also want to ensure that you know exactly how we operate our business, so we created this page to detail our policies. Time is Money so please take a moment to read this page carefully…
- When placing an order for parts we require a deposit before anything is ordered.
- Special order parts must be paid for in advance, in full, and are non-refundable.
- Stock parts are returnable for credit only and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- There is no warranty on customer supplied parts or the labour to install them.
- All work needs to be scheduled in advance.
- Some parts may be subject to import duty, taxes and shipping charges.
- For long term projects, work will be invoiced and must be paid on a monthly basis.
- Payment in full will be required before any vehicle or parts are released.
- We accept cash, certified cheques, bank drafts, Interac Debit, Visa and Mastercard.
- Sorry, no personal or third party cheques.
- For large projects and parts, invoicing may be on a bi-weekly basis.
- A deposit may be required to cover labour or parts.
- Any overdue accounts are subject to interest accrued monthly.
- Customers are expected to pay for all costs associated with shipping, handling, brokerage and any and all customs fees.
- US or foreign exchange rates may apply.
- Returned goods must be in new condition in original packaging and within 30 days of the dated invoice.
- All special orders are non-refundable.
- A re-stocking fee of 15% applies to all returns.
- Wicked Garage will not be liable for any personal or property damage caused by the use or misuse of any product we sell.
- Wicked Garage will not be held responsible for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in the vehicle in case of fire, theft, accident, or any other cause beyond its control.
- For parts not supplied by the customer, we will repair or replace any product that is found to be defective, subject to manufacturer’s warranty and our inspection.
- An express mechanic’s lien is acknowledged on your vehicle to secure the amount of repairs thereto.
- Your vehicle should have a valid insurance policy before it comes into our garage.
- All vehicles left 24 hours after notification of completion will be subject to a storage fee of $50 dollars per day plus a towing fee of $150.00 (one way).
- Employees of Wicked Garage may operate your vehicle for the purposes of testing.
- Any and all towing charges are to be paid by the owner of the vehicle.
- Once your project is completed you will be required to remove your vehicle from our premises.
- Any vehicle left behind will be moved to an offsite storage facility at the owners risk and expense.
- Any vehicle left and stored on premises will be charged $150 per month storage fee.
- We will warranty our work for the parts we sold to you.
- Our warranty period for labour is 12 months or 20,000 km from original date of part install.
- Parts are warrantied by the manufacturer.
Please let us know if you have any questions in regards to these policies.
Any deviation from the terms and conditions detailed on this page will need to be agreed upon prior to any work commencing by Wicked Garage
Wicked Garage reserves the right to refuse any request for change to our policies.